Relish in the luxury of hotels in Burlington Vt!
Nicely located on a hillside, Burlington is a breathtaking city located in Vermont that is not just famous for its sites.
Burlington is so much more than a casual tourist destination.
Being a hub of art, culture, music & theater, this city has an exceptional vibe that attracts huge tourists crowds to its hypothetical doors.
Infact, the locals of this city have a great taste and natural talent for art which makes it even more attractive.
You can witness the uniqueness of this city in its quaint shops, cafes, local galleries and even streets.
All about the hotels in Burlington Vt
- You can find around 80 hotels in Burlington Vermont that will charge you somewhere around $100 to $300 for one night stay, depending upon the amenities and vicinity.
- For tourists who want to spend their time sightseeing and enjoying all the outdoor activities, the recommended time to visit this city is during May through September when the weather is ideal for tourism.
Hunt hotels knows the struggle of finding all inclusive hotel deals, which is why with us, you can just sit back and relax. Book your Burlington hotels with us and enjoy the transparency!
Activities to consider when you’re staying at the hotels in Burlington Vt
Burlington is full of interesting places that attract tourists of all ages and keep them entertained as well as well informed.
- The top tourist destinations include Red Rocks Park, ECHO, Leahy Center for Lake Champlain, Church Street Marketplace, Waterfront Park, Shelburne Farms, Shelburne Museum, Lake Champlain, The Flynn Theater and Mount Mansfield among many others.
- Other than this, tourists can also visit the museums, parks, gardens, lakes, beach, forests and galleries close to their hotels in Burlington Vt.
- For the adrenaline lovers, activities like Water sports, boating, fishing & cruise rides are also available.
For a well rested vacation, choose your Burlington Vt hotels with Hunt hotels and leave it all to us!