Hunthotels Website Terms & Conditions
Agreement between User and Marketing Wind Global LLC DBA HuntHotels
Hunthotels.com is owned and operated by Marketing Wind Global LLC DBA HuntHotels (“hunthotels.com”, “Hunthotels”, or “we”). This agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to the services available on or through the Hunthotels website, mobile website, and mobile and tablet applications (collectively referred to as the “Site”), and details your responsibilities, thereby limiting the liability of hunthotels.com and its third-party suppliers. These suppliers include, without limitation, hotels and other suppliers that provide hotels or other services through this Site (such third parties collectively referred to as the “hotels Service Providers”). The Site is intended for personal, noncommercial use.
Table of Contents
- Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- General Limitation of Liability
- Indemnification and Chargebacks
- Trademark and Copyright Notice
- Claims of Copyright Infringement
PART II: Acceptable Use of the Site
PART III: User Rights and Responsibilities
1. Legal Action
- Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Disputes and Arbitration
Hunthotels is committed to customer satisfaction. If you have a problem or dispute, we will try to resolve it. If we are unsuccessful, you may pursue your claim as explained in this section.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to conflict of laws. All Claims or other matters in dispute between you or any Third- party and Hunthotels, its subsidiaries or affiliates, or any hotels service providers or companies offering products or services through the Site, whether based upon contract, tort, statute, or otherwise, shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflict of laws provisions that would result in the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
- California Seller of Travel
Marketing Wind Global LLC DBA HuntHotels is registered as a Seller of Travel with the California Seller of Travel Program having the registration number: CST 2148188-50. Our certificate of registration as a Seller of Travel with the California Seller of Travel Program can be viewed here. All of the transactions done on this website are covered by the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund (TCRF). The California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund (TCRF) policy protocols are mentioned here. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.
- Mandatory Arbitration
Please read this provision carefully. It requires that any and all claims must be resolved by binding arbitration or in small claims court, and it prevents you from pursuing a class action or similar proceeding in any forum. These limitations apply to any claims against Hunthotels, its subsidiaries or affiliates, any hotels service providers or companies offering products or services through the Site.
In arbitration, a dispute is resolved by an arbitrator instead of a judge or jury. The arbitrator’s decision will generally be final and binding, with no right of appeal. Arbitration procedures are simpler and more limited than court procedures.
- By using this Site, you, any Third-party, and Hunthotels agree that any Claim, including claims regarding the applicability or validity of this arbitration provision, shall be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and conducted before a single arbitrator pursuant to the then applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA (“Rules and Procedures”), except that, pursuant to subsection (e) below, under no circumstances may any claim be brought or arbitrated as a class action or proceed on a basis involving claims brought on a purported representative capacity (either on behalf of the general public or other users or persons, except that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award public injunctive relief where applicable).
- As an exception to arbitration, you, any Third-party, and Hunthotels retain the right to pursue in a small claims court located in the federal judicial district that includes you or the Third-party’s billing address at the time of the Claim, any Claim that is within the court’s jurisdiction and proceeds on an individual basis. All Claims you or a Third-party bring against Hunthotels, its subsidiaries or affiliates, or any hotels service providers or companies offering products or services through the Site must be resolved in accordance with this Disputes and Arbitration Section. All Claims filed or brought contrary to this Section shall be considered improperly filed and void.
- If you decide to seek arbitration, you must first send, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”) addressed to: Legal Department, Marketing Wind Global LLC DBA HuntHotels, 8407 Central Ave 2nd Fl Newark CA 94560. The Notice must (i) describe the nature and basis of the Claim; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought. If Hunthotels and you, or Hunthotels and any Third-party, do not reach an agreement to resolve the Claim within 60 days after the Notice is received, you, or the Third-party, may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you, any Third-party, or Hunthotels is entitled. The arbitration shall be held at a location determined by AAA pursuant to the Rules and Procedures, or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon.
- To the extent that any Claim is held not to be subject to arbitration and proceeds in a Court other than small claims court, such Claim shall be filed only in the United States District Court for California or, if there is no federal jurisdiction over the action, in the courts of the State of California located in Newark CA 94560
- You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such Claim that is not subject to the arbitration provision and not pursued in small claims court, and agree that any such claim shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (as described more fully in section I.A.2.d below). You further agree that any and all Claims or other matters asserted in such dispute, whether based upon contract, tort, statute, or otherwise, shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflict of laws provisions that would result in the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
- You and any Third-party further agree that no proceeding against Hunthotels, its affiliates, or any hotels service providers or companies offering products or services through the Site (under this provision or otherwise) may proceed as a class action’ or proceed on a basis involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity (either on behalf of the general public or other users or persons). However, where applicable, the arbitrator shall have the authority to award equitable or injunctive relief which necessarily may affect the rights and obligations of persons not party to the arbitration (i.e. public injunctive relief).
- Upon motion of one or more affected parties, the arbitrator may, in its discretion, consolidate more than one arbitration with one or more related arbitrations involving similar claims in an effort to ensure that the arbitration process is an efficient, timely and cost-effective alternative to litigation. All parties will retain the right to request an individualized hearing. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the arbitrator may not preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding that would affect the rights of any individual, unless that individual has actually initiated and is currently maintaining a demand for arbitration pursuant to this Agreement.
- In order to initiate arbitration, each party will be responsible for paying the filing fees required by the AAA. In the event that you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to costs of litigation, Hunthotels will pay as much of your filing fee in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation. For any arbitration involving Claims that together seek damages that exceed $25,000, if you, or any Third-party, prevail in the arbitration of any Claim against Hunthotels, Hunthotels will reimburse such prevailing party for any fees or costs the prevailing party paid to AAA in connection with the arbitration.
- If you prevail in the arbitration, the arbitrator may award you statutory damages and/or your reasonable attorney fees and expenses, to the extent that the arbitrator believes them to be necessary or mandated by law. Any dispute regarding attorney’s fees to be paid pursuant to this paragraph will be decided by the arbitrator who decided the underlying Claim. If you or the Third-party do not prevail on the claim or prevail but are awarded an amount less than or equal to Hunthotels’s last written settlement offer to you, Hunthotels will pay only the amount of the award, not the minimum recovery.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of law or any of the Rules and Procedures established by AAA which may be to the contrary, Hunthotels will not be entitled to seek reimbursement of its attorney’s fees for any Claim the arbitrator finds to be non-frivolous.
- With the exception of sub-part (d) above (the class action waiver), if any part of this arbitration provision is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (d) above (the class action waiver) is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither you nor any Third-party, nor Hunthotels shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute.
- If you or any Third-party do not choose to accept this binding arbitration provision, you or such third-party must notify Hunthotels in writing by certified mail within thirty (30) days of your purchase or before you begin to use the services purchased on this Site, whichever date is sooner. Such notice shall be sent to the notice address defined in subsection (b), above. If you so notify us by that time that you do not accept the binding arbitration provision, you and any such third-party may not continue to purchase services or products on this Site unless and until Hunthotels notifies you or such third-party otherwise. Hunthotels shall have the right to prohibit your and such Third-party’s future purchase of services or products on this Site.
- Credit Card Chargebacks
You, the User, have the ability to dispute charges with credit card companies (“chargebacks”). If you have a question about a charge on your credit card statement, we encourage you to call Hunthotels prior to disputing a charge with your credit card company to discuss any questions or concerns about our charges with us. Hunthotels will work with you in resolving your concerns. Hunthotels retains the right to dispute any chargeback that it believes is improper, as described more fully below. Hunthotels also retains the right to cancel any hotels reservation in the event of a chargeback related to that reservation.
By using our service to make a reservation with a Supplier, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation policy of that Supplier. Please note that certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change. Hunthotels deems the following chargeback scenarios as improper and retains the right to investigate and rebut any such chargeback claims and to recover costs of such chargeback claims from You, the User.
- Chargebacks resulting from non-cancellable reservations in the event that Hunthotels or the Supplier cannot provide a refund, whether or not the reservation is used.
- Chargebacks resulting from charges authorized by family, friends, associates or other third parties with direct access to You, the User’s, credit card.
- Chargebacks arising from the Supplier’s failure to deliver a product or service in a manner that’s consistent with the Supplier’s product description.
- Chargebacks resulting from force majeure or other circumstances that are beyond the control of hunthotels.com or its subsidiaries.
- Disputes and Arbitration
- Disclaimer of Warranties
All content contained within or available through this Site are provided to you on an “as is,” basis. Hunthotels makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to the operation of this Site or the information, content or materials included on this Site. To the fullest extent permissible, Hunthotels disclaims all representations and warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or satisfactory workmanlike effort, informational content, title, or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. Hunthotels does not warrant or make any representations that this Site will operate error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site and/or its servers will be free of viruses and/or other harmful components. Hunthotels does not warrant or make any representations regarding suitability, availability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any material of any kind contained within this Site for any purpose, including software, products, services, information, text and related graphics content.
Without limiting the foregoing, no warranty or guarantee is made (i) regarding the acceptance of any request, (ii) that a user will receive the lowest available price for goods and/or services available through this Site, (iii) regarding the availability of products and/or services through this Site or, where applicable, at any participating retailer or retailer location, or (iv) regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of this Site.
- General Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Hunthotels, including its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, licensors, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the Site and its contents (collectively the “Covered Parties”), be liable to any person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, compensatory, consequential, or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to: (i) loss of goodwill, profits, business interruption, data or other intangible losses; (ii) your inability to use, unauthorized use of, performance or non-performance of the Site; (iii) unauthorized access to or tampering with your personal information or transmissions; (iv) the provision or failure to provide any service; (v) errors or inaccuracies contained on the site or any information, software, products, services, and related graphics obtained through the Site; (vi) any transactions entered into through this Site; (vii) any property damage including damage to your computer or computer system caused by viruses or other harmful components, during or on account of access to or use of this Site or any Site to which it provides hyperlinks; or (viii) damages otherwise arising out of the use of the Site, any delay or inability to use the Site, or any information, products, or services obtained through the Site. The limitations of liability shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if a Covered Party has been advised of the possibility of damages.
The hotels service providers are independent contractors and not agents or employees of the Covered Parties. To the extent permitted by law, the Covered Parties do not assume liability or for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident or delay due to an act or omission of a hotels Service Provider and do not accept responsibility for any damage and/or delay due to sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, bankruptcy, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather, terrorism or causes beyond the Covered Parties’ control.
No Covered Party shall be responsible for any hotels Service Provider’s breach of warranty, nor for any other wrongdoing of a hotels Service Provider (including any liability in tort), as to any products and/or services available through this Site. No Covered Party shall be responsible for any hotels Service Provider’s failure to comply with this Agreement or with applicable federal, state, provincial and local law.
To the extent not prohibited by law, if, notwithstanding the above, a Covered Party is found liable for any loss or damage relating to the use of this Site, user agrees the liability of any such party shall in no event exceed the total charge to the user assessed by Hunthotels for making a Request.
You agree to defend and indemnify Hunthotels and the Covered Parties from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought (i) by you or on behalf of you in excess of the liability described above; or (ii) by third parties as a result of:
- your breach of this Agreement
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- your use of this Site in violation of this Agreement.
- Copyright and Trademark Notices
The content on this Site is protected under United States and international laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The content on this Site, including without limitation, the information, text, software, code, photographs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, images, illustrations, maps, lodging star rating system, designs, icons, trademarks, service marks, logos, and written content (collectively, “Content”), and the arrangement and compilation of the Content and the infrastructure used to provide such Content (which are also included in the definition of “Content”), are proprietary to and owned by Hunthotels, its corporate affiliates, and/or the hotels Service Providers. Some trademarks, service marks and other company designations on the Site may belong to third parties or hotels Service Providers and are used on the Site under license or for identification purposes only. The use of marks on the Site that belong to third parties, and the availability on the Site of goods or services from such third parties, should not be construed as an affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship of this Site and its services by any such third party.
The Content includes, but is not limited to, the following trademarks and service marks, and registered trademarks and service marks, owned by hunthotels.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement
Hunthotels respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks that you do the same. If you believe in good faith that material or content on the Site infringes your copyrighted work, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act that includes the following information:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A clear identification of the material you claim infringes the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Site, such as a link to the infringing material.
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number.
- A statement that you have a “good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- The written notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Copyright infringement notifications can be sent to hunthotels.com by email
We will not process your notice if it is incomplete. hunthotels.com reserves the right to remove content on the Site alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at its sole discretion. You may wish to seek legal counsel prior to submitting a copyright infringement notification. You could be held liable for alleging false claims of copyright infringement.
2. Acceptable Use of the WebSite
You must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to purchase, cancel or modify any services available through Hunthotels. Accessing materials on this Site by certain persons in certain countries may not be lawful. You must be a resident of states which doesn’t require seller of travel license (except California, We have a California seller of travel license) but in some other states like Florida, Hawaii, Iowa and Washington the seller of travel license is required (which we are working on now and you may check after few months). So, currently we don’t provide services to the residents of Florida, Hawaii, Iowa and Washington, You must not use our website if you are a resident of one of these states.
Hunthotels grants you a limited, personal, nontransferable, non-sub licensable, revocable license to access and use this Site only as expressly permitted in this Agreement. You may only use this Site to make legitimate reservations, purchases or requests to purchase the products or services offered (each, a “Request”). By using a credit card to secure a hotels Request through this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to use that credit card for the Request. You agree to provide correct and true information in connection with your use of this Site. It is a violation of law to place a Request in a false name or with an invalid method of payment. Hunthotels reserves the right to cancel hotel reservation or any other transaction that it reasonably believes to have been fraudulently made, including by unauthorized use of a credit or debit card.
Your use of and access to the Site does not grant you any license or right to use any of the Content on the Site. Any rights or licenses not expressly granted herein are reserved. It is expressly prohibited for you to use, transmit, copy, reproduce, download, print, modify, display, “frame”, “mirror”, publish, create derivative works from, transfer or sell the Content or any part of the Site without authorization from hunthotels.com. You may copy, print, and/or download your hotels, transportation and lodging reservations and itineraries from the Site for personal use.
Without limiting the above, and whether or not you have a commercial purpose, you agree not to:
- use this Site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent Requests or any Requests in anticipation of demand;
- access, monitor, copy, or reproduce any Content of this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or manual process for any purpose without express written permission of hunthotels.com
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of this Site for any purpose, including without limitation, the purchase path for hotels services;
- submit, post, transmit, upload or deliver any unlawful content, information or comments to or through this Site;
- submit, post, transmit, deliver, upload or provide links to, any content containing material that could be considered harmful, harassing, obscene, pornographic, indecent, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, tortuous, defamatory, false, hateful or otherwise objectionable;
- submit, post, transmit, upload or deliver any content, information or comments to this Site that infringe or violate the intellectual property of others including, without limitation, copyrights, patents, trademarks, laws governing trade secrets, and/or rights to privacy or publicity;
- submit, post, transmit, upload or deliver any content or information that you do not have a right to make available under law or contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any content or information that you post, transmit or deliver;
- use this Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, impair or otherwise interfere with the use of this Site or other users’ computer equipment, or cause damage, disruption or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Site, any related website, Content, accounts, computer system, or networks connected to this Site, through hacking, password mining, or any other means; or
- obtain or attempt to obtain any Content through any means not intentionally made available through this Site, including harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others such as email addresses.
3. User Rights and Responsibilities
Accounts, Security, Passwords
You may register to use this Site by completing the specified registration process and providing us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by the online registration form. It is your responsibility to maintain the completeness and accuracy of your registration data, and any loss caused by your failure to do so is your responsibility. As part of the registration process, you will be asked to choose a security question. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your security question and your account. You agree to notify Hunthotels immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. Hunthotels is not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account, either with or without your knowledge.
If you use this Site to submit Requests for or on behalf of a third-party (“Third-party”), such as a family member or a hoteling companion, you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use (for example, the billing address and phone number of the credit card holder). In addition, you must inform the Third-party of all Terms and Conditions applicable. Each User using this Site for or on behalf of a Third-party agrees to indemnify and hold each Covered Party harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims (including the costs of defense), relating to the Third-party’s or the User’s failure to fulfill any of its obligations as described above. You are directly responsible for any Request submitted including for total charges and performance obligations.
No Agency Relationship
hunthotels.com does not agree to act as your agent or fiduciary in providing services through the Site.
Modification/Termination of Usage
Hunthotels solely reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate this Site and/or any portion thereof, including any service or product available through the Site, and/or your profile, account password, or use of the Site, at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. In the event of termination, you will still be bound by your obligations under this Agreement and any additional terms, including the warranties made by you, and by the disclaimers and limitations of liability. Additionally, Hunthotels shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to this Site.
Links to Other Websites and Services
To the extent this Site contains links to outside services and resources, or to the extent that third party websites link to this Site, any concerns regarding such services or resources should be directed to the particular outside service or resource provider. The presence of a link to a third-party site does not constitute or imply Hunthotels’s endorsement or recommendation of the third-party, or of its content, products or services. If you choose to access any third-party site, you do so at your own risk.
User Comments, Feedback, and Other Submissions
- Certain portions of the Site may permit you to submit, post, transmit or upload content created by you, such as photographs, information, text, images, graphics, video, comments, suggestions, ideas (including product and advertising ideas), posts to blogs, social media networks (including hunthotels.com branded Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or similar channel) and discussion forums, and/or communications with other Site users (“User Submissions”). User Submissions also include content you post on your own social media pages that you give Hunthotels permission to use; for example, by your posting of a hashtag that Hunthotels is promoting or by any other indication of your acceptance of this Agreement.
- User Submissions must comply with Section II of this Agreement. In addition, you agree that you will not submit any User Submission that: (a) includes material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret, or otherwise subject to any other proprietary rights (including, without limitation, trademark rights or privacy and publicity rights) unless you are the owner of such rights or have express permission from the owner to post such material; (b) includes any material that, infringes upon, misappropriates, or violates the rights of any person or entity, or violates any applicable laws; (c) is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, indecent, violent, abusive, profane, false, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (d) contains advertisements or solicitations of any funds, goods, or services; (e) is a communication by a user impersonating another user; (f) contains personal information, such as messages which identify an individual’s names, telephone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, and/or addresses; or (g) could be considered bulk unsolicited communications.
- By submitting, transmitting, posting, uploading, modifying or otherwise providing any User Submission to Hunthotels via the Site, social media, or otherwise, whether solicited or unsolicited, you agree that you are granting Hunthotels a royalty-free, fully paid, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, unrestricted, worldwide, sub-licensable, transferable license to use, copy, reproduce, broadcast, publish, print, transmit, perform, display, create derivative works from, translate, adapt, modify, distribute, exhibit, disseminate and otherwise exploit (collectively, “Use”) such User Submission for any purpose, including, without limitation, for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes, in any media, now or hereafter known, even if this Agreement is later modified or terminated.
- You represent and warrant that the Use of the User Submission by Hunthotels will not infringe upon, misappropriate or violate the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, statutory, contractual, personal or other rights of any person or entity, or violate any applicable law. You agree to obtain all necessary rights for the Use by Hunthotels of User Submission, including without limitation, written releases of all rights of privacy and publicity from all individuals included in any way in a User Submission.
- Hunthotels reserves the right to monitor, review, alter, edit, refuse to post, or remove any User Submission. You agree that Hunthotels does not have any obligation to use or respond to any User Submission. Hunthotels has no control over whether User Submissions are of a nature that you might find offensive, distasteful or otherwise unacceptable and, accordingly, Hunthotels expressly disclaims any and all responsibility for User Submissions.
- Hunthotels will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Hunthotels to disclose the identity of anyone posting User Submissions that violate these Terms and Conditions or any law or regulation. Hunthotels may also disclose such information if it has a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Hunthotels, it’s customers, the Covered Parties, or the public.
- By submitting a User Submission, you acknowledge that any personal data supplied by you may be used by Hunthotels or its agents for sending commercial marketing and communication emails to you. Hunthotels may also share any such personal data with third parties for the purpose of commercial marketing and communications. You hereby consent to such use. You have the right to access, modify and request the destruction of your personal data at any time by sending a request to Hunthotels; and you have the right to opt out from receiving such marketing and communication at any time by sending a message to Hunthotels.
- You agree to defend and indemnify Hunthotels and any Covered Parties that are involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the Site and its Content from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties, or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature (including, but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees) that result from any User Submission that you made or any Use of a User Submission by Hunthotels.
4. Hotels Services
Hunthotels endeavors to publish and maintain accurate prices and information for its services. Hotels Service Providers provide us with the price, availability and other information related to these services. In the event that a service is listed or provided to us at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or other error in pricing or service information received from a hotels Service Providers, we retain the right to refuse or cancel any Requests placed for such service, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your Request is canceled because of incorrect hotel we will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- Hotels Service Providers
You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase imposed by any Hotels Service Provider, whether that Hotels Service Provider is selected by you or by Hunthotels, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the Hotels Service Provider’s rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services. You understand that any violation of any such Hotels Service Provider’s conditions of purchase may result in cancellation of your reservation(s) or purchase(s), in your being denied access to any hotels, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s) or purchase(s), and in hunthotels.com debiting your account for any costs hunthotels.com incurs as a result of such violation. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this Site.
You agree that we will not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, which arises out of or is in any way connected with the performance or non-performance of any Hotels Service Provider. In the event of non performance resulting from bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, dissolution or liquidation of a Hotels Service Provider, you agree that your sole recourse shall be toward such Hotels Service Provider and not toward us.
At Hunthotels, we have no special knowledge regarding the suitability for disabled persons of any reservation. For information concerning the suitability for disabled persons for any reservation, contact the Hotels Service Provider directly.
- Currency and Exchange Rates
Purchases made on our Site are transacted in different currencies, depending on the user’s IP address and/or the currency that the user selects. You will be charged in the currency shown upon checkout in the Summary of Charges. If you make a purchase from us using a credit or debit card, please be aware that, due to the constant fluctuation in exchange rates, our charge to your card or the estimated charge amount we provide you, may differ based on the exchange rate at the time you make your reservation versus the rate at the time the charge is reflected on your credit card statement. Also, in the event that we must credit your account, we will refund the exact amount in the currency initially charged and will not be responsible for any fluctuations in exchange rates which may cause differences in your billing statement.
Sometimes cheaper rates are available for a specific stay at a hotel, however, these rates made available by hotels may carry special restrictions and conditions, for example regarding cancellation and refund. Please check the room and rate details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation. Prices, rates and inventory are subject to availability from the hotel.
- Check In
Upon check-in, the reservation holder must present a valid ID and credit card or, in the hotel’s discretion, debit card, in his or her name (the amount of available credit required will vary by hotel). To check in, the guest on the reservation must meet the hotel’s minimum age requirement, provided on the checkout page for any hotel reservation made on this Site.
- Double Occupancy
All hotel reservations are guaranteed for double occupancy (i.e. 2 adults). Unless specifically noted, accommodations for more than two adults are not guaranteed. Some hotels may not allow extra guests. If your hotel does allow extra guests, there may be additional charges. These charges vary and will be payable directly to the hotel.
- Late Arrival and Failure to Check-in on First Night
While you should call Hunthotels if you wish to cancel a cancellable reservation in advance of your stay, if you are going to be delayed on your date of check in or find that you cannot check in to your hotel on the date you requested, you should contact the hotel to let them know. If you fail to check in to your hotel on the day of your reservation and do not alert the hotel, the remaining portion of your reservation may be canceled and you may not be entitled to a refund, depending on the terms and conditions of the applicable hotel.
- Double Occupancy
- Cancellations and Changes to Your Reservation
Hotel cancellation policies vary. Certain reservations are non-cancellable and non-changeable. Others require you to pay a penalty if you cancel. Still others are fully refundable. Check the hotel cancellation policy when you book.
- Disability Needs
If you have disability needs, you must call the hotel and verify that your disability needs can be met. If your disability needs cannot be accommodated by the hotel, please call Hunthotels customer service.
- Hotel Accommodations and Special Requests
Depending upon which Hunthotels hotel reservation service you use, you may or may not be able to select your room type and number and type of beds. Room assignments are based on hotel availability and are at the hotel’s discretion. For hotels that allow smoking on premises, we cannot guarantee a non-smoking room for every property. If you have special requests, you must call the hotel and verify that it can meet your special requests after you have made your booking. hunthotels.com cannot accommodate or guarantee that special requests will be met.
- Hotel Star Ratings
Hunthotels’s proprietary star rating system is provided for your reference. Like other hotel rating systems, Hunthotels considers a number of factors in evaluating the quality of participating hotels such as: amenities, facilities, reputation, brand, other rating services, customer feedback from guests who have stayed at the hotel, etc., to assign a single star rating. Hunthotels screens participating hotels carefully and updates our information periodically to ensure the validity of our ratings. Our ratings systems may sometimes differ from those of other rating systems that you may be familiar with. We do not warrant or guarantee that our star rating system is equal to or consistent with any other star rating system and reserve the right to change a hotel’s rating at any time with or without notice.
- Charges for Taxes and Fees
In connection with facilitating your transaction, we will charge your method of payment for Taxes and Fees. This charge includes an anticipated amount to recover the amount we pay to the hotel in connection with your reservation for taxes owed by the hotel including, without limitation, sales and use tax, occupancy tax, room tax, excise tax, value added tax and/or other similar taxes. In certain locations, the tax amount may also include government imposed service fees or other fees not paid directly to the taxing authorities but required by law to be collected by the hotel. The amount paid to the hotel in connection with your reservation for taxes may vary from the amount we anticipate and include in the charge to you. The balance of the charge for Taxes and Fees is a fee we retain as part of the compensation for our services and to cover the costs of your reservation, including, for example, customer service costs. The charge for Taxes and Fees varies based on a number of factors including, without limitation, the amount we pay the hotel and the location of the hotel where you will be staying, and may include profit that we retain.
Except as described below, we are not the vendor collecting and remitting taxes to the applicable taxing authorities. Our hotel suppliers, as vendors, bill all applicable taxes to us and we pay over such amounts directly to the vendors. We are not a co-vendor associated with the vendor with whom we book or reserve our customer’s hotels arrangements. Taxability and the appropriate tax rate and the type of applicable taxes vary greatly by location.
For transactions involving hotels located within certain jurisdictions, the charge to your debit or credit card for Taxes and Fees includes an additional payment of tax that we are required to collect and remit to the jurisdiction for tax owed on amounts we retain as compensation for our services.
Depending on the property you stay at you may also be charged (i) certain mandatory hotel specific service fees, for example, resort fees, energy surcharges, newspaper delivery fees, in-room safe fees, tourism fees, or housekeeping fees and/or (ii) certain optional incidental fees, for example, parking charges, minibar charges, phone calls, room service and movie rentals, etc. These charges, if applicable, will be payable by you to the hotel directly at checkout. When you check in, a credit card or, in the hotel’s discretion, a debit card, will be required to secure these charges and fees that you may incur during your stay. Please contact the hotel directly as to whether and which charges or service fees apply.
The charges may also include destination marketing fees collected by the hotel and passed along to tourist bureaus. If you are a citizen of a country other than the United States and you hotels to your home country, you may owe additional taxes to the hotel at check out. Contact the hotel if you have questions.
- Merchant Price Disclosed Hotel Service
hunthotels.com’s Merchant Price Disclosed Hotel Service is a hotel service whereby the price of the hotel is disclosed to the User in advance of booking and whereby hunthotels.com acts as the merchant of record on the transaction (i.e., directly charges your credit card). The “Total Charges” that you will pay for using our Merchant Price Disclosed Hotel Service will always be disclosed to you before you submit your Request. For hotels that charge mandatory fees, you will be told both a) the Total Hunthotels Charges to your method of payment and b) the total cost, which includes the Total Hunthotels Charges and the Hotel Mandatory Fee which the hotel will charge at check out. Your Total Charges and the Room Rate may include compensation to hunthotels.com for our facilitation services.
- Agency Hotel Service
For Hunthotels’s Agency Hotel Service, Hunthotels is not the merchant of record and does not charge your credit card or other form of payment. For these transactions, if you are required to enter a credit card number, you will be notified that your credit card will be used to guarantee the reservation and that the hotel will charge you directly for room and tax and any other charges. Certain accommodations only accept cash even if a credit card is used to book the reservation; this information will be disclosed to you. You will be provided with a “Total Estimated Charges” line item on your contract page that will provide you with an estimate of what the hotel will charge you, which will include taxes. Unless expressly stated, taxes and service fees are excluded from your room cost, but are shown to you in the “Taxes and Fees” line. Taxes are included in the Total Estimated Charges. For hotels that charge mandatory fees, you will be told the Hotel Mandatory Fee which the hotel will charge at check out. Any mandatory fee is also included in the “Total Estimated Charges” line.
Agency Hotel Service reservations require credit or debit card details to guarantee your reservation. As such, we will send your credit or debit card information directly to the hotel at which your booking is made and we may verify (i.e. pre-authorize) your credit card as well. For certain rates or special offers that state that a deposit is required (which will be disclosed to you ), please note that your credit card may be pre-authorized or charged by the hotel (sometimes without any option for refund) upon reservation and confirmation of the booking. Please check the room details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
You accept and agree to the relevant cancellation and no-show policy of the hotel, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the hotel that may apply to your reservation or during your stay, including for services rendered and/or products offered by the hotel (the delivery terms and conditions of a hotel can be obtained with the relevant hotel). The general cancellation and no-show policy is made available on our website at the hotel information pages, during the reservation procedure and in the confirmation email. Please note that certain rates or special offers that require an upfront deposit to the hotel (which will be disclosed in the Booking Conditions) are not eligible for cancellation or change. Please check the room details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
- Flexible Cancellation Rates
Hunthotels offers certain hotel rates that are cancellable, Flexible Cancellation Rates. The specific cancellation terms available for these rates vary from room to room, and will be listed in the “Important Information” displayed in the booking path for any particular Flexible Cancellation Rate. It is important You review the important information for Your particular room selection, as those cancellation terms will apply to Your reservation.
Certain Flexible Cancellation Rates are booked through a third party, Roomer hotels Inc.. (“Roomer”). These Rates offer hotel reservation services with a Cancellation Option for otherwise non-refundable reservations, in exchange for paying a Cancellation Option Fee. A Roomer Flexible Cancellation Rate allows You to cancel your hotel reservation up to 24 hours prior to flight departure date or hotel check-in date local time and receive a refund of 80% of your total hotel charge, subject to these additional terms. If you book a Roomer Flexible Cancellation Rate, you are entering into a transaction with Roomer, and Roomer, not Hunthotels, is the merchant of record.
If you book a Roomer Flexible Cancellation Rate and subsequently cancel Your Reservation, You (i) shall be entitled to receive the stated refund; and (ii) all Your rights in the Reservation shall be transferred to Roomer, subject to the booking terms set forth herein. Flexible Cancellation Rates booked through Roomer can be canceled directly on this site, or by calling: 1 (747) 9996-659. Following cancellation, the refund on your Reservation will be paid to You directly by Roomer within 14 days of cancellation, made to the same credit card used to pay for the Reservation.
Following the cancellation of Your Roomer Reservation, the Reservation shall become the sole property of Roomer and Roomer may use the Reservation in its discretion, including selling the Reservation to a third party (the “Secondary Sale”). In the event that Roomer completes a Secondary Sale of the Reservation, You shall not have any right to receive proceeds or commission in connection with such Secondary Sale.
5. Miscellaneous & Registrations
In the event that any provision of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.